NJMCDirect have started a new portal to pay the traffic ticket online by using their official website. This portal can be used for those who violate the traffic rules. And also using this website you can pay the traffic ticket in a more easier way. This NJMCDirect payment record affects the driving record of the driver by adding the points in the respective driver record and therefore when this process continues that directly affects the particular driver by canceling the driving license of the respective driver. The webpage contains online ticket payment portal that provides you NJ Ticket Prefix Code using the code traffic ticket can be paid easily. And this is one of the fastest and easier methods to pay the penalty for violating the traffic rules.
The Municipal Courts responsible for motor vehicles, parking tickets, jurisdiction, game violation in New Jersey. The Municipal Court of New Jersey was established in 1947. Therefore the NJMCDirect works with the principles like independence, integrity, fairness and quality services. According to the New Jersey Superior Court in the U.S. the traffic violators have to pay the respective fine. This can be made simple by using the official website of NJMCDirect. You can able to access this website throughout the world. Instead of standing in that long queues you can pay your traffic ticket online by paying $1 -$4 extra for all of your transactions. Check the below-given information to get a clear idea about paying the traffic ticket online.
NJMCDirect Pay Traffic Ticket @ www.NJMCDirect.com
WORKING HOURS OF NJMCDirect:
The working hours of NJMCDirect are given below:
- Monday to Thursday: NJMCDirect service is available from 7:30 A.M to 11:45 P.M EST
- Friday: NJMCDirect service is available from 7:30 A.M to 10:45 P.M EST
- Saturday: you can pay your ticket in NJMCDirect from 7:30 A.M. to 3:45 P.M EST
- Sunday and other holidays: you can pay your traffic ticket through the official website from 1:00 P.M to 11:45 P.M EST.
REQUIREMENTS NEEDED FOR THE NJMCDirect:
- You need to have a PC, Laptop or Smartphone with a good display screen and a fast internet connection.
- You are required to have the traffic ticket that is given to you by the police officer when you violate the traffic rules. The traffic ticket contains the court ID and ticket number on it, which is used to access NJMCDirect Pay Ticket Portal.
- You should have the license plate number that will be available on your driving license. License plate number is accessible under the vehicle information.
- You must have a debit or credit card to pay the penalty, the bank details should be entered in the portal. Hence the entered bank details are maintained securely by NJMCDirect.
BENEFITS OF NJMCDirect:
- The online payment portal for traffic ticket takes only a few minutes of your time, therefore, it makes the transaction in a faster way so that you can save your time.
- The banking information like your credit or debit card details that have to be provided for the transaction in the NJMCDirect official website will be kept more secure.
- This online payment portal for traffic ticket makes you more comfortable and efficient way to pay for your ticket for the traffic violation.
USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT NJMCDirect:
- The ticket has to be paid on a Time Payment Order.
- There is no warrants have been issued for it.
- Always traffic violation is payable.
- You must be the resident of New Jersey, U.S.
STEPS TO FOLLOW DURING NJMCDirect:
- Open the internet browser.
- In the search bar type the official website.
- In that website, you will have the option called ‘Traffic Ticket Search’ or ‘Time Payment Order’.
- Click that option to start the payment process.
- Enter the court ID, ticket prefix, ticket number and license plate number in their respective fields.
- Click the ‘Continue’ option.
- You can see two options 1. View NJMCDirect Ticket and 2. Process NJMCDirect Ticket Payment.
- Depending on your need to choose any one of the options.
- The first option shows the ticket and the second option leads you to the payment process.
- Using credit or debit card of either Master card or Visa card you can do your payment. The transaction details are stored on the website for 90 days if your information is not found you can contact the NJMCDirect Customer Service Team.
CUSTOMER CARE DETAILS NJMCDirect:
- Make a call or send a fax to this number to reach the NJ Court Customer Service Team.
Phone number: (+1) 609-815-2900, 973-284-4945, (+1) 609-292-9580.
Fax number: 973-284-4914
- Send your questions through e-mail to the ID firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send your questions by the means of letters by sending it to the address NJMC public safety building 2nd floor, 228 Chesnutt Street, New Jersey the USA.
- The NJMC Office Working Hours: Monday-Friday from 8 A.M. to 4 P.M.
Hope this article provides you with detailed information about NJMCDirect Ticket Payment.Thank you for reading this article. Stay connected to our website for more detailed updates.