My Nike Visit survey is used to collect the feedback and suggestions from the customers that helps in the improvement of the quality and service of the company. The survey can be taken through the official website. In order to take part in the survey, you need to purchase from the Nike Store. By using the purchase receipt you need to answer the questions asked in the survey thus the questions will be based on your recent visit to the store like a quality of the product, the speed of check out, prices of the item in the site, a behavior of the staff and so on. Therefore by participating in the survey, you can win the chance of getting $10 Nike gift card that can be redeemed in our next visit.
Nike is a multinational company involves in the designing, manufacturing, and marketing of footwear, accessories, apparel, equipment, and services. Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight are the founders of the company. The company was started on January 25, 1964. The headquarters of the company was situated at Beaverton, Oregon, in the Portland metropolitan area. One of the largest supplier of athletic shoes and also a major manufacturer of sports equipment in the world is ‘Nike’. By further reading the article you will get the complete information about requirements, steps, and customer details of the store.
RULES FOR TAKING PART IN NIKE STORE SURVEY:
- To participate in the survey you must be a legal resident of the United States.
- The minimum age limit should be at least 13 years and above.
- You must have a basic knowledge of languages like English, Chinese, Spanish, or French.
- Those who reside in the UK can participate in this survey by using the official survey website.
- By participating you will be rewarded with $10 that should be used within the validity period of 60 days.
REQUIREMENTS NEEDED FOR THE NIKE STORE SURVEY:
- A PC, laptop, or a smartphone with a good display screen.
- The device must have a fast internet connection.
- To participate in this survey you need to have an email address.
- Your device should have the operating systems like Windows XP or Windows 7 with Firefox or Chrome for accessing the internet connection.
- You must have valid receipt of Nike store. Therefore the receipt contains a code in the printed form used in the survey.
USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT NIKE STORE SURVEY:
- The URL for the Nike store survey is Official website.
- After completing the survey you will get the validation code that is used to get $10 or $5 worth gift card thus you can use it in your next visit.
- The validity to redeem the code is 60 days.
- Nike stores are closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and Easter Day.
STEPS TO FOLLOW DURING NIKE STORE SURVEY:
- Open the internet browser.
- Enter the official survey site in the search bar.
- Choose the language of your choice.
- Enter the 15-20 digit survey code in the respective box.
- Click the ‘Next’ option.
- Read the rules and regulations for the survey carefully.
- Answer all the questions asked during the survey. The questions will be based upon your recent experience and feedback of the Nike store.
- Next step of the survey you need to enter your email address.
- At last, Nike will send you a gift card where you can redeem the gift card on your next visit within 60 days.
CUSTOMER CARE TEAM DETAILS OF NIKE STORE:
- Make a call to these numbers to reach the Nike Store Customer Service Team.
Find and Order product and Order Status: 1-800-806-6453.
Nike ID Questions: 1-866-633-6453.
Phone: 1-503-671-6453, 1-800-806-6453.
U.S and Global: 1-212-367-4447, U.K. and Europe: +44 (0)207 578 0560.
- Send your questions through an e-mail address,
U.S. and Global: email@example.com
U.K. and Global: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send a letter to the following address, Nike World Headquarters, One Bowerman Drive, Beaverton, OR 97005 United States.
Hope this post gives you the detailed information on Nike Store Survey. Thank you for reading this article. Stay connected for more updates.