The restaurant Jack In The Box has developed a survey to listen to the voice of their customers through the official website. The restaurant satisfies their customers by meeting all the requirements of the customer. This survey also brings out the negative views of the restaurant, therefore, helps to identify and rectify it. Although this will lead to the growth of the restaurant in a wider way. To take part in this survey you need to purchase in the restaurant thus by using the purchase receipt of the restaurant you can start the survey. And the completion of the survey you will get the validation code that is used to win a free taco on your next visit to the restaurant.
The restaurant Jack In The Box is a famous fast – food chain in America. Robert Oscar Peterson started the restaurant on February 21, 1951, in San Diego, California. The restaurant is located in 2,200 stores and also more than that. The food items in the restaurant are like chicken tenders, French fries, hamburger, cheeseburger, sandwiches, special kind of food items like tacos, egg rolls, a wide variety of burgers like jumbo jack, ultimate cheeseburger, and 100% sirloin burger. The restaurant also provides their customers by serving those milkshakes, ice-cream, chicken nuggets, and salads. The restaurant is familiar in all the metropolitan areas. Now the restaurant offers their customers to share their views through the survey.
Jacklistens Survey at www.jacklistens.com:
RULES TO BE FOLLOWED DURING JACK IN THE BOX SURVEY:
- Purchase any food item from the Jack In The Box restaurant.
- One must have the receipt that will be received after the payment of the purchase.
- The survey should be done within three days of receiving the purchase receipt.
- Redeem the coupon within 7 days of taking the survey.
- The reward coupons are non-transferable.
- The employees and the family members of the employees of jack in the box restaurant are not allowed to take part in this survey.
WAY TO REDEEM THE VALIDATION CODE AND GET THE PRIZE FOR THE JACKLISTENS SURVEY:
After the completion of the survey, you will be provided with the validation code note the code and the code is valid for 30 days within that make sure you will redeem it to enjoy the reward on your next visit. By participating in the Jacklistens survey you can win the two free tacos at the restaurant on your next visit.
USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT JACK IN THE BOX SURVEY:
- The official website of Jack In The Box restaurant is jackinthebox.com,
- The survey official website is jacklistens.com.
- The restaurant provides 24 hours service from Monday to Sunday.
STEPS TO FOLLOW IN THE JACK IN THE BOX SURVEY:
- Open the internet browser.
- Within three days of your purchase visit the official website of the restaurant to do the survey.
- Click the official website thus you will get the respective webpage.
- Choose the language as English or Spanish.
- Click the ‘Click here to continue’ option.
- Enter the 14-digit code you can see in the middle of the purchase receipt and also enter the store location.
- Enter the date and time of your purchase that will be on the receipt and select the type of purchase like Drive Thru, Dine In or Carry Out.
- Answer all the questions asked in the survey based on your recent visit to the Jack in the Box Restaurant.
- As a next step, you will be provided with a validation code just make a note of the code.
- You can enjoy two free tacos by redeeming this validation code on your next visit to the Jack In The Box restaurant.
CUSTOMER CARE TEAM DETAILS OF JACK IN THE BOX RESTAURANT:
To clarify your doubts about Jack in the box restaurant survey contact the customer care team.
- Send your questions through letters to the following address, Jack In The Box Inc., 9330 Balboa Ave, San Diego, California, United States- 92123-1516.
- Make a call to any of these numbers, +1 858 522 4716, +1 866 232 1040, +1 858 571 2121.
- Send a fax to the respective number, +1 858 571 2225.
Hope this post gives you the detailed information about Jack In The Box survey using their official website that will be more helpful to you. Thank you for reading this article. Stay connected to our website for even more updates.