Hello and welcome, in this article, we are going to guide you through the UPSers login. People who are using the UPSers for the first time might find it difficult to log in to their account. So we are here to help you out. Follow the guide in this article and you will able to log in to your account. We have also some additional information that might be useful to you.
Here are the topics that we are going to address in this article: How To Login To My UPSers Account, UPSers Customer Care, UPSers Employee Benefits, About United Parcel Service (UPS). So we would like to suggest you to scroll down to the topic you are looking for and only read that information to save time.
How To Login To My UPSers Account
So as you know, you will need a few login details and some things to log in to your account.
Make sure you have the below things before starting the process.
- An operating device such as Mobile phone, Tablet, PC or Laptop.
- An Internet connection or Wifi connection for the device.
- UPSers User ID.
- UPSers Password.
Now follow the below steps to carry out the login process.
- First, take your operating device and connect it to an Internet connection or Wifi connection.
- Then, launch a browser (Chrome, Edge, Safari etc) on your operating device.
- In the search bar of the browser, enter the official web address of the UPSers website ( In case you didn’t know it, the web address of UPSers website is www.ups.com).
- Once you visit the official site, the homepage of the site appears on your screen.
- In the home page, in the top right corner, you can find a login button. Click on it.
- Once you click it, your screen will look like this. Check out the below picture.
- Here you have to enter your Email or User ID in the first column.
- Then you have to type in your password (Password of your UPSers account) in the second column.
- Or you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google, or Amazon account to log in if you’ve used the same to sign up.
- Enter the details and click on ‘Log In’.
- You will land in your account and you can access the services of UPSers site.
UPSers Customer Care
In case you get any doubts and queries regarding the above guide or about anything related to UPSers, feel free to call UPSers customer care. They will guide you through the process and will also clear your doubts. Here are the contact numbers.
- Customer Service: 1-800-742-5877 (1-800-PICK-UPS®)
For international shipping, call 1-800-782-7892
- TTY/TDD Access for Hearing Impaired: 1-800-833-0056
UPSers Employee Benefits
UPSers is known for offering a wide range of insurances and post-retirement benefits for its employees. The company provides Health Insurances under Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB) Program. And they provide Dental and Vision Insurance under the Federal Employees Dental and Vision Insurance Program (FEDVIP). Also, you can be eligible to participate in the Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) program after 1 year of service.
If you want long-term insurance and retirement benefits, you can enroll in the Federal Long-Term Care Insurance Program (FLTCIP) for receiving long-term care. And of course post-retirement, you will receive the pension. This depends on your age and years of creditable service. Thrift Savings Plan, Social Security & Medicare, Life Insurance, Commuter Program are other well known and appreciated programs that give you long term benefits. The UPSers is well known for taking care of its employee’s and associate’s families. They provide welfare programs
About United Parcel Service (UPS)
United Parcel Service, Inc. is a logistics and package delivery company, which provides supply chain management services. Its logistics services include transportation, distribution, contract logistics, ground freight, ocean freight, air freight, customs brokerage, insurance, and financing. The company operates its business through three segments: U.S. Domestic Package, International Package, and Supply Chain & Freight. The U.S. Domestic Package segment offers a full spectrum of U.S. domestic guaranteed ground and air package transportation services. This segment also offers time-definite, money-back guaranteed and small package delivery services in the U.S. The International Package segment includes small package operations in Europe, Asia-Pacific, Canada, and Latin America, the Indian sub-continent, and the Middle East and Africa. This segment also offers guaranteed day and time-definite international shipping services.
And we are done. To summarise, we have discussed a lot of topics in this article such as How To Login To UPSers account, UPSers Customer Care, About United Parcel Service (UPS) and some other things. So we hope at least one topic among the above is useful to you. If this article was indeed useful and helpful to you, do let us know by joining the conversation in the comments section below. The feedback and suggestions from you mean a lot to us. Thank you for reading. Peace.