HomeDepot Survey: If you have the opportunity to visit an outlet of HOME DEPOT recently, you could be amazed at the service and products you could find in that specific store. After that visit you spent hours speaking to friends and relatives about the experience you had in the company location. And you create a good word of mouth to the business and, most likely, generate possible customers to that specific site.
Although friends and relatives are truly important to you, the opinion you have about your experience is highly important to HOME DEPOT. As a client service provider, the opinion of its clients is considered necessary to maintain the good service, provide excellent products and guarantee the customers’ satisfaction.
Similar to many other companies in the market, the views of all the customers, occasional and habitual, have an important place for all the people who work at the company’s locations and managerial staff. And all views are important, the positive ones which give a backing of the good labor done by the company staff; and the negative opinions that impulse the company efforts into the improvement of the work done there.
This opinion cannot be registered one customer at a time, so the implementation of a survey through the company website is the ideal tool to gather all the necessary information Home Depot requires to satisfy its client needs
The Home Depot Inc., better known as Home Depot is a United States home improvement goods retailing business that provides tools, construction items, and services. Actually, the headquarters of the company is located in Atlanta, with stores all over the United States (one for each of the 50 states, and shops in DC, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and Guam), Canada, and Mexico.
It was co-founded by Bernard Marcus, Arthur Blank, Ron Brill and Pat Farrah in 1978. The idea was well received by investment banker Ken Langone who helped them to secure the capital needed to start the business. The first two stores opened on June 21st, 1979 in Atlanta. By the year 1981 Home Depot began to sell auctions in the stock market in NASDAQ, and in 1984 it joined the New York Stock Market.
The first out-of-Georgia branch stores opened in Florida in 1981. In 1984, the company had 19 operating stores with revenue of $256 million. Its increased expansion caused the company went into financial issues with the falling of the stock prices. After that, the business reduced the number of stores opened across the country.
Later on, in the decade of 2000s, the group started to buy several companies to complement the home improvement services it offers. Some of those companies were Maintenance Warehouse, Apex Supply, Your Other Warehouse, among others.
The company has been expanded all through the years, not without experiencing several problems at financial and workers level.
HomeDepot Survey at www.Homedepot.com/opinion
The company’s achievement degree is bigger if its customer base is solid. If the clients are glad and totally satisfied, it just simply adds a big deal to the development of the business. And, with the goal of knowing if its clients are completely satisfied or not, Home Depot conducts a survey among the usual or occasional customers. With the implementation of the technological advances, the survey is conducted by the company via online. With the taking of the survey by customers, the business can clearly assess the clients’ satisfaction. Besides that, customers can frankly share their views, ideas, or opinions. Furthermore, negative opinions can be provided by clients; if that is the case, the company has to take all the necessary steps to improve the negative perception and provide a better service to satisfy the clientele.
The Home Depot Survey is powered by Medallia, with the main goal of measuring the customers’ approval or disapproval of the company’s products and services provided.
The following points should be taken into consideration:
- Only Home Depot customers are permitted to participate in the survey.
- To take the survey you have to visit the official Home Depot Survey Website (homedepot.com/survey)
- A valid receipt from Home Depot is needed to participate in the survey.
OBJECTIVES OF HOME DEPOY SURVEY:
The objectives the company has for the implementation of the survey are the following:
- Know the customers’ points of view regarding the products they purchase at Home Depot store and the services provided in that particular store.
- Meet the customers’ needs and expectations.
- Measure the performance of the personnel members.
- Improve the product quality and, in addition, the service offered.
- Provide the greatest shopping experience to its clients.
- Warn or alarm the staff members about complains presented by the customers in order to improve the service and preserve the company’s achievement.
REGULATIONS OF HOME DEPOY SURVEY:
The following points are the principal rules to be followed in order to obtain a chance to participate in the questionnaire.
- The sales receipt has to be of the most recent visit and, most of all, valid.
- The participation can only be made through the official survey website.
- You should be 18 years or older to participate in the survey.
- You have to be a legal resident of the United States of America.
- The participation in the survey has to be done within 30 days of your visit.
REQUIREMENTS OF HOME DEPOY SURVEY:
Some requirements are needed in order to begin the survey. Below these requirements are listed so you can assure the fulfillment of each of them to take an opportunity to express your opinion clearly and honestly.
- A PC, a Laptop or a Mobile device with internet access.
- Internet or Wi-Fi connection to the device you are going to use in taking the survey.
- Home Depot sales receipt.
- A good knowledge of English, Spanish or French.
HOW TO TAKE THE HOME DEPOT SURVEY:
- Open the Web Browser of your preference on your device.
- Click on homedepot.com/survey or visit the store official website.
- Select the language of your preference.
- Then, click on “Begin Survey” to start answering the questions.
- Enter the zip code or postal code of your dwelling.
- Click on “Next”
- Introduce the User ID and Password printed in your receipt.
- Click on “Next” again.
- Answer all the questions honestly. Based your answers in your recent visit and experience on the store.
- Submit the survey.
- Enter all the personal information and contact details.
At the end of the survey, you will get a chance to participate in monthly Survey sweepstakes with a prize of $5000: The winner will be announced on the official site and the information will be provided by the contact information provided at the end of the survey.